CO2 laser for vaginal rejuvenation and stress urinary incontinence
INTERmedic launches a new laser solution for comprehensive wellness of women’s intimate area: the GyneLase™ system with fractional CO2 laser technology. This revolutionary platform combines the photothermal power of the unique CO2 laser with the delicacy needed in a so sensitive area as the inside of the vagina. GyneLase™ is an effective safe solution without risks or side effects that improves the quality of life of women in which pregnancy, childbirth or menopause have left its trace.
Why is GyneLase™ the best choice for gynecology?
GyneLase™CO2 fractional laser causes a controlled and highly precise photothermal effect into the vaginal mucosa, promoting tissue contraction and tightening and returning its natural elasticity to the vaginal canal. The laser energy delivered along the vaginal wall heats the tissue without damaging it and stimulating the production of new collagen in the endopelvic fascia. Procedures are easy to perform, have no complications and patients recover immediatly because nor surgery neither incisions are required. INTERmedic’s GyneLase™is certainly the laser system for comprehensive treatment that women have been waiting for.
Benefits of GyneLase™
- Multidisciplinar versatile upgradeable laser system
- Random pulse pattern. Safe treatments
- Precise dosimetry control (special for the vaginal mucosa)
- Exclusive GynePulse™ and GyneScan™ technology
- Maximum features and precision for surgery
- Intuitive sofware with colour touchscreen
- Accesories specially designed for gynecology. Extensible platform for other indications
Syndrome of urinary incontinence (SUI)
GyneLase™ offers a fast, comfortable and effective solution to mild and moderate Syndrome of Urinary Incontinence (SUI). This minimally invasive laser treatment is performed without incisions or bleeding.
Vaginal tightening and rejuvenation
The stretching of the vaginal canal during the delivery process, as well as natural ageing may cause an excessive widening of the inside of the vagina. GyneLase™ provides a unique solution to the vaginal relaxation syndrome, stimulating the vaginal tissue via laser helping the vagina to recover its optimal structure.
Vulvo-vaginal cosmetic surgery
GyneLase™ is also a powerfulº tool for cosmetic and reconstructive genital surgery. INTERmedic’slaser system is indicated for external genitalia surgical procedures such as labioplasty, vaginoplasty, bleaching or childbirth scars, among others.
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Vaginal atrophy
- Vaginal relaxation syndrome
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Cosmetic and functional vulvo-vaginal surgery (labioplasty, perianal plastic surgery, genital redesign)
- Human Papiloma Virus (HPV)
- Genital bleaching
- CO2 laser generator
- Wavelenght: 10.600nm
- Maximum accesible power: 40W in CW (50W Tube)
- Ray transmission system: Articulated arm with 7 elbows
- Indication display: 8,5” colour touchscreen
- Treatment modes: Gyne Vaginal Tightening Mode; Gyne Incontinence Mode; Surgical Mode; Derma Mode
- Average dimensions: 32 x 42 x 128 cm (width, depth, height with creased arm)
- Weight: 50kg
Laser Vaginal Tightening
|Handpiece with GyneScan™|
|Treatment ring for incontinence|
|50mm focal handpiece for fine cut with normal haemostasis|
|100mm focal handpiece for normal cut with high haemostasis|