Ultrafine™ is the latest generation of CO2 laser most advanced in the market. The combination of high technology and maximum performance, make this CO2 laser an essential tool in your medical practice, providing versatility, subtelty and precision in a wide range of aesthetic and surgical indications.
- ULTRAFINE mode: Unique ultrashort pulses far below the epidermal TRT
- Random algorithm that avoids heat accumulation in the tissue: Maximum treatment safety
- STACKING mode: programmable overlapping impacts
- 2 interchangeable spot sizes: 500 μm and 190 μm
- Possibility to independently regulate the % of treated skin, ablation depth and level of retraction.This allows to adapt the level of remodeling to the downtime of the patient.
- Versatile: Excellent surgical tool for cutting, coagulation and vaporization (upgradeable via USB)
Scanner allows you to control:
- Ablation depth
- % of skin surface treated
- Energy density applied at each point
- Spot size
- Fractional or ablative mode
Four-in-one device for:
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Conventional Resurfacing
- Fractional Resurfacing
- Surgical mode
Three operation modes: ultrapulsed, pulsed and CW
Its technology of pulses highly controlable in width and power allows users to work in ultrapulsed, pulsed and continuous mode.
In fractional mode, Ultrafine ™ allows to treat medium and deep wrinkles, removes skin blemishes and promotes a comprehensive facial rejuvenation enabling to restore the signs of solar and chronological aging.
How does Ultrafine™ work?
Ultrafine™ combines fractional skin resurfacing with traditional skin resurfacing with laser surgery capabilities (cutting, coagulation and vaporization of tissue).
Ultrafine™ emits ultra-thin column-shaped laser beams that penetrate into the dermis, alternating vaporized tissue microzones with intact skin. Laser energy penetrates into the deep dermis, causing a heating effect that stimulates collagen formation, while regenerating the epidermis. This mechanism encourages tissue regeneration and a faster recovery.
Customizable treatments adapted to each patient
Random pattern for lower risk of side effects
Ultrafine ™ fractional methodology applies an algorithm of completely randomized delivered laser points to minimize heat buildup in the tissue and thereby, reduce risk of side effects.
From soft exfoliation to deep ablation
Ultrafine™ is able to be used both as a soft Erbium (epidermal exfoliation) and as a true ablative CO2(which reaches the deepest papillary dermis and the upper reticular one).
Two handpieces of 500μm and 190μm: variable ablation depth
Ultrafine ™ includes two interchangeable handpieces with different spots sizes to determine the penetration depth:
- 500 μm for epidermis and superficial dermis. It stimulates the renewal of the skin surface layer and promotes the production of new collagen.
- 190 μm to achieve the deep dermis for long duration rejuvenation and a skin tightening treatments.
Wide range of applications
- Fractional mode is safe and effective for applications such as dyschromia, photoaging, superficial and deep resurfacing, superficial and deep wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars and to improve skin tone and texture.
- Traditional resurfacing mode performs ablative skin resurfacing (barcode, very deep wrinkles).
- UP and SP modes are suitable for vaporization without carbonization (xanthelasmas, fibroids, etc. )
- The CW mode is used generally for surgical procedures (blepharoplasty, rhinophyma, Dermatologic Surgery).